- 04/27/11: Reference solution to in-class exercises on 04/25/11 posted.
- 04/20/11: Homework #8 posted.
- 04/18/11: Homework #7 (04/18/2011) and Lab1 (04/21/2011) extended.
- 04/07/11: Homework #7 posted.
- 03/27/11: Homework #6 posted.
- 03/27/11: Lab assignments posted.
- 03/15/11: Homework #5 posted.
- 02/19/11: Homework #4 posted.
- 02/02/11: Homework #3 posted.
- 01/19/11: Homework #2 posted.
- 01/12/11: Homework #1 posted.
- 01/04/11: Course website up
Course Catalog Description
Basic concepts and techniques in information security and management such as risks and vulnerabilities, applied cryptography, authentication, access control, multilevel security, multilateral security, network attacks and defense, intrusion detection, physical security, copyright protection, privacy mechanisms, security management, system assurance and evaluation, and information warfare. Coverage of high-level concepts such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability applied to hardware, software, and data.