THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL VERSION OF THE CSC 774 WEBSITE IN FALL 10. SOME OF THE LINKS ARE NO LONGER VALID.
Course at a Glance
- Understand fundamental issues, concepts, principles, and mechanisms in network security (beyond CSC 574).
- Network security primitives
- Electronic payment systems
- Broadcast authentication
- Group key management
- Wireless network security
- Security of virtual cloud computing
- Select recent advances in network security (if time permits)
- Prepare for graduate research in network security
- CSC 570 and CSC 574, or convince the instructor that you have enough background knowledge