- THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL VERSION OF THE CSC 774 WEBSITE IN SPRING 09. SOME OF THE LINKS ARE NO LONGER VALID.
- Posted on 4/6/09: Homework #4 is posted. Due by 11:45pm on 04/14/09.
- Posted on 3/31/09: Homework #3 is posted. Due by 11:45pm on 04/07/09.
- Posted on 3/21/09: Lab instructions are posted. Due by 11:45pm on 04/05/09.
- Posted on 3/6/09: Homework #2 is posted. Due by 11:45pm on 03/26/09.
- Posted on 1/25/09: Homework #1 is posted. Due by 11:45pm on 2/10/09.
Course at a Glance
- Understand fundamental issues, concepts, principles, and mechanisms in network security (beyond CSC 574).
- Network security primitives
- Electronic payment systems
- Broadcast authentication
- Group key management
- Security of ad-hoc networks
- Security of virtual cloud computing (new topic in S09)
- Select recent advances in network security (student in-class presentation)
- Prepare for graduate research in network security
- CSC 570 and CSC 574, or convince the instructor that you have enough background knowledge
Peng Ning . All rights reserved.