As wireless communications are becoming ubiquitous, their security is gaining in importance. The ACM Conference on Wireless Network Security (WiSec) aims at exploring attacks on wireless networks as well as techniques to thwart them. The considered wireless networks encompass cellular, metropolitan, local area, vehicular, ad hoc, satellite, underwater, and sensor networks as well as RFID.
WiSec results from the merger of three workshops:
- ESAS (European Workshop on the Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks)
- SASN (ACM Workshop on the Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks)
- WiSe (ACM Workshop on Wireless Security)
The proceedings will be published by the ACM.
- Paper submissions due (Extended):
September 15, 2007,September 21, 2007 (12:00pm EDT, 9:00am PDT, 6:00pm CEST)
- Notification of acceptance: December 10, 2007
- Camera-ready version due: January 15, 2008
- Conference: March 31 - April 2, 2008